There are times when a customer wants to return an item and a refund is required. This guide will explain the steps to processing a refund.
Finding the sale
- Tap the 'Quick Pad' icon.
- Tap the 'Sales List' button.
- Select the sale you wish to refund.Top Tip: If you sale isn't showing in your recent sales list you can enter the sale number in the search bar to location it.
- Tap the 'Refund' button.
- Select the items you wish to return and tap the 'Proceed To Refund' button.
- If you are exchanging items you can now add any new items to the sale.
- Tap the 'Add Payment' button and process the payment as normal.
- A new receipt will be issued for the customer upon completion of the refund.