VestiPOS Pay (Payment Express)
Modified on: Fri, 19 Oct, 2018 at 2:50 PM
OverviewOur partnership with Payments Express (PX) allows you to initiate card transactions on your card terminal from within our iPad app. The result of the transaction is also captured. This removes the need to "double key" sales into your card machine which saves time and removes reconciliation variances.
ConfigurationContact our sales team for further information on arranging a PX terminal lease and the different merchant processing options available.
SetupOnce you have received and setup your Ingenico terminal you will need to configure your iPad to connect to it. During your on-boarding process, PX should have supplied you with:
If they have not supplied this information please get in contact your PX account manager.
- The HIT URL
- Your HIT Username
- Your HIT Secure Key
- Open the Settings app on your iPad.
- Open to the "VestiPOS" panel.
- Populate the three VestiPOS Pay fields with the information supplied from PX.
- You have now successfully configured your iPad.
Initiating a payment
- Process a sale as normal.
- Tap the "Add Payment" button.
- Select the "VestiPOS Pay" option.
- Enter the payment amount you wish to process and tap the "Add Payment" button.
- Within a few seconds your Ingenico terminal should show the payment amount and prompt the user to insert their card or make a contactless transaction.
- Once the payment is successfully completed, the VestiPOS application will automatically record the transaction against the sale.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.