Occasionally you may need to unregister an iPad application. Some common situations may be:
- Upgrading to a new iPad
- Replacement of a faulty/stolen iPad
- Switching between different accounts
Unregistering an iPad free's up the linked register slot to be used by another device.
Unregister an active iPad
1. Sign on as a user with register manager permissions.
2. From the sales screen tap the main menu button in the top right corner.
3. Tap the "Settings" button.
4. Tap the "Maintenance..." button
5. Tap the "Unregister Terminal..." button.
6. When prompted, tap the 'Yes' button in the confirmation dialogue.
7. Upon successfully entering your credentials the app will return to the main login screen.
You can can configure your new device by following our related support guide.