Modified on: Fri, 19 Oct, 2018 at 2:50 PM
OverviewIf required you can configure the system to print the tax breakdown on your customer receipts. You must firstly set your VAT number and then update the iPad settings.
Setting your VAT Number
- Navigate to: Settings -> Configuration.
- Populate the "VAT Number" field.
- Click the "Save..." button.
Setting up your iPad terminal
- Sign on as a staff member with the Register Manager privilege.
- Tap the 'Quick Pad' icon.
- Tap the 'Settings' button.
- Set the "Print tax breakdown" switch to on.
- If you have multiple terminals you'll need to repeat the above steps for each terminal.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.